- A block booking of accommodation has been made at Novotel Canberra for the period of 2 January – 7 January 2023, to book one of these rooms, please indicate your accommodation requirements in the registration process or directly with NOVOTEL. (See below.)
- In addition, to the conference hotel we have organised some student accommodation at ANU within walking distance from the conference. This package is only for 4 nights (Tuesday to Saturday) and costs AU$400 as a package. Note that this is shared bathroom accommodation. This can be booked at the following link.
- There are many other hotels and options for accommodation in Canberra close to the symposium venue (Kambri Centre, The Australian National University, 154 University Ave, Acton ACT 2601).
Novotel Canberra: https://novotelcanberra.com.au/
Accommodation can be booked in the registration process
Hotel Address: Novotel Canberra, 65 Northbourne Avenue, Canberra ACT 2600
Accommodation dates: 02/01/2023 – 07/07/2023 (checking out)
From art galleries and museums, to sports arenas and family entertainment, Canberra is a fascinating city with plenty to offer visitors. Guests travelling on business or visiting in leisure can find the ideal base in Novotel Canberra. With a central location, Novotel Canberra is within easy reach of many of the city’s top attractions, including the Australian Institute of Sport, Questacon, the National Gallery of Australia, Parliament House, Stromlo Forest Park and Canberra Stadium. Providing excellent access to Canberra and its surrounds, Novotel Canberra is within easy reach of many of Canberra’s best restaurants, bars and shops. Within 200m walking distance to Canberra city public transport hub and with secure underground parking, travelling is easy from Novotel Canberra.
Executive King Room: $289.00
Standard King Room: $249.00
Standard Queen Room: $239.00
- A valid credit card is required to secure an accommodation booking. Please be aware government-issued photo identification and a credit card imprint is required at check-in for incidental charges / security during your stay.
- At 30-Days prior to arrival: All confirmed rooms must be guaranteed with a credit card. The Hotel will debit the individual credit cards for the full accommodation balance at 30-days prior to the arrival. Failure to provide a credit card will result in the booking cancellation.
- Any cancellations, no shows or changes to bookings will result in 100% charge for all nights. Any changes / cancellations MUST be made in writing to email@example.com.
- Please note credit card payments incur a Credit Card Merchant Service Fee of 1.1%, in addition to the total amount payable (charged by the hotel).
- All rates are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).