Visit the National Museum of Australia located at Lake Griffin Burley; just 2km from the conference venue.
The National Museum focuses on Indigenous histories and cultures, European settlement and the interaction with the environment.
The IFAC Symposium on Nonlinear Control Systems
Every three years the International Federation for Automatic Control (IFAC) has organized a Nonlinear Control System Symposium (NOLCOS). They have been held in Capri (I) 1988, Bordeaux (F) 1992, Lake Tahoe (USA) 1995, Enschede (NL) 1998, Saint Petersburg (RUS) 2001, Stuttgart (DE) 2004, Pretoria (ZA) 2007, Bologna (IT) 2010, Toulouse (FR) 2013, Monterey (USA) 2016 and Vienna (AT) 2019.
Contributions are invited in the general field of nonlinear systems and control, with a focus on the following research areas:
- Model order reduction and simulation
- System analysis and optimization
- Stability and stabilization
- System complexity and networking
- Hybrid systems
- System observation, observers and filters
- Feedback and feedforward design methods
- Optimal control
- Condition monitoring
- Fault detection and isolation